We have moved to facebook

Bay Of Plenty Radio Controlled Car Club
BOP 1/5 Rep

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:52 am

For 1/5 and 1/8 @ tect park see - bay of plenty radio control car club on facebook

Also you can visit our website http://www.boprccc.nz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can also contact tect park rc on facebook for further info.

fatmac

Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:22 pm

Any chance the BOP club could reverse this. Several of us do not use facebook and have desire to. With the updates to this service it is now very user friendly and informative.
Cheers Murray

Matt van der Haas
RCRACER

Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:13 pm

I think embracing Facebook is definitely the way to go, it has so much more pulling power for the general populous then a highly targeted dedicated website like rcracer.

The best outcome would be to use both, 'the best of both worlds'. And that means I need to adapt and make things easier for everyone, especially people who run events, and how they communicate with the audience of people they want to attract to their events.

My 2 cents :)

It's funny timing really, as I've finally managed to get this website back on top of my backlog (only after about 5 years haha). So I can spend some time on it.

RETRO RC

Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:09 pm

I'm with Murray I will never join facebook and am getting very frustrated with more and more organisation moving all their information to facebook only, I understand it gives them a wider base but may also be at the cost of many long term members
Sworks s104 evo
Sworks S12-1M
Schumacher cougar 2 works and team
Schumacher bosscat works NIB

BOP 1/5 Rep

Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:11 am

Thats a shame you guys are not on facebook, there is our website, but we can keep rcracer going too that is no problem at all. The majority are using facebook, so for cancelations you will need to visit our website Or for track chat and discussions you will need to be on facebook messenger otherwise everything brought up will be spoken about at each meeting.

• Information