NHRCCC Indoor Onroad Championships + Round1 Pan Car Champs

North Harbour Radio Control Car Club
maz_bop

Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:31 pm

First Meeting of Indoor Onroad Championship is on Saturday 27th Feb Please Pre Reg!!!!

Pre Registration closes @ 12 Noon on Race Day.

Classes:
Touring Stock
Touring Open
Formula 1
Pro 10
Pro 12
Mini
All comers (Numbers Permitting)

Club Point score is as follows
1 = 50 pt 2= 46 3= 43 4= 40 5= 37 6= 34 7= 32 8= 30 9= 28 10= 26 11 down less 1 point
This is based on your final finishing position each night.

Doors Open at 4pm
Drivers Registration Closes 5:30pm

Drivers Briefing 5:45
Racing Starts 6:00pm

3 x Qualifying rounds @ 4 minutes
1 x Final @ 5 Minutes
(Time Permitting)

http://alycat.com/AlycatRC/OnlineEntrie ... eeting.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Newbies are always welcome.

In addition to our club champs we have a feature championship running on each of our Club Nights during the season.
These Feature classes run within our club championship.

To be eligible to race you must belong to a NZRCA affiliated club

Pan Car Champs - Presented by UFRA Tyres / TeamSaxo

Classes – F1 / Pro12 / Pro10
This will be the standard 3 qualifiers and 1 final
Points for this series are as follows
Each race night there will be a maximum of 80 Points on offer, these points will be split as so.
Maximum of 30 Points for Qualifying per class split by 1 point for each subsequent position from TQ. These points are based on your over all qualifying position for the night
so TQ = 30 Points, 2nd = 29 Pt, 3rd = 28 Pt etc
We will still run a maximum of 3 qualifiers and a single final.
Finals points are as follows ( Per Class & on Overall Finishing position for the round )
1st = 50 Pt , 2nd = 46 Pt, 3rd = 43 Pt, 4th = 40 Pt, 5th = 37 Pt, 6th = 34 Pt, 7th = 32 Pt, 8th = 30 Pt, 9th = 28 Pt, 10 = 26 Pt, 11 = 25 Pt, 12 = 24 Pt etc

So dust off ya Pan cars and come and have some fun! (y)
Attachments
ROUND1 PAN CHAMPS.jpg
ROUND1 PAN CHAMPS.jpg (257.96 KiB) Viewed 2631 times
Last edited by maz_bop on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
M Branz Ltd
www.mbranz.co.nz

Bishy

Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:28 pm

maz_bop wrote:Maximum of 30 Points for Qualifying per class split by 1 point for each subsequent position from TQ. These points are based on your over all qualifying position for the night
so TQ = 30 Points, 2nd = 29 Pt, 3rd = 28 Pt etc
We will still run a maximum of 3 qualifiers and a single final.
Finals points are as follows ( Per Class & on Overall Finishing position for the round )
1st = 50 Pt , 2nd = 46 Pt, 3rd = 43 Pt, 4th = 40 Pt, 5th = 37 Pt, 6th = 34 Pt, 7th = 32 Pt, 8th = 30 Pt, 9th = 28 Pt, 10 = 26 Pt, 11 = 25 Pt, 12 = 24 Pt etc)
This makes my brain hurt! Reminds me of a 12th man spiel:

Now, in these limited overs matches, the umpires have to decide how many overs are to be bowled, if and when the rain should stop. And that’s not all – they must also decide the new run rate required by the batting side, per the new number of overs to be bowled. And the do this by multiplying the numbers of balls bowled by the number of balls faced, and dividing that by the average age of the batting side, minus the number of spanners in a Sidchrome tool kit. Now, there must be at least 15 overs bowled for there to be a result, and I say if play was to re-commence in the next, ooh, half an hour to 45 minutes or so, well, Sri Lanka would have to be scoring somewhere in the vicinity of 35 or 36 runs per over, or thereabouts. Not an impossible task… but pretty f***ing close to it.
ORCA, Savox, Bullitt, TLR, AKA

maz_bop

Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Entries are now open
M Branz Ltd
www.mbranz.co.nz

YokoBro

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:22 pm

I started reading new format, after few sentènces It just went blury haha
FDAU Racing
Awesomatix
kyosho
R1 Wurks
Hobbywing
Orion
LRP

Shagzternz1

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:16 pm

just have to finish 1st and then the rest of the details don't matter lol.... :twisted: counts me out
Mbranz
Counties
HRCCC
:twisted:

maz_bop

Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:08 pm

YokoBro wrote:I started reading new format, after few sentènces It just went blury haha
The format hasn't changed,, just the way the points are allocated,, and yes with running a series within a series looks a little confusing, once the points start to get displayed it will all become easy to follow...

If the writing is becoming blury Will perhaps you could go to SpecSavers :mrgreen:
M Branz Ltd
www.mbranz.co.nz

YokoBro

Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:54 am

Haha I did go to spec savers.
FDAU Racing
Awesomatix
kyosho
R1 Wurks
Hobbywing
Orion
LRP

colin storey

Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:12 am

What a night. Thanks to the organisers of the night. 10 and 11 car heats in f1 and 12. Definately some people on form after the nats. Made the reverse grid heats super hard to get to the front. Marty and speedi for there super runs in the final heats to pip me for tq in f1 and 12th. It made for an even better final. Phillip Bateman for keeping the pressure on me in 10 and 12. I've never seen you drive like that before. Nev you Are getting really consistent. There to pick up the pieces if something goes wrong.
And the amount of new and old faces that was there last night. It was good. Some of you picked the Hardest class to get your head around. Keep at it. Probably the biggest piece of advice is take some power out of the 12th until you can get your head around it.
The wet patch on the straight in front of the drivers stand led to some interesting moments. And the worn cricket wicket in the middle of the corner was interesting.
Ticktock

Sent from my SM-J500Y using Tapatalk
Goodride Tyres
Team Tekin
Tekin RSX
Tekin Rs/Spec
Tekin Redline
GP Tyres
Team Zombie
Team Roche

maz_bop

Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:54 pm

Results are up !!

http://www.nhrccc.org.nz/racing/2016Res ... eport.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
M Branz Ltd
www.mbranz.co.nz

YokoBro

Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:41 pm

When u click on the 2016 points it still goes to last years one
FDAU Racing
Awesomatix
kyosho
R1 Wurks
Hobbywing
Orion
LRP

Damon S

Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:08 pm

Sound like a fun night, bit annoyed I spent most of the day replacing my hot water cylinder so couldn't make it, makes it a little bit more time consuming when the cylinder is almost 100mm wider than the door it's supposed to come out of........

F1Nut

Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:24 pm

An excellent nights racing with which I celebrated with a twinkey Grinning face with smiling eyes

Great to see new faces and old for onroad, and even better to see the veterans lending the new faces a hand!!

I must say I had mixed feelings watching F1, I missed the action but so many fast drivers I'm sure I would have been schooled!! Great watching as always!

Pro 12 was a big surprise for me, to be able to give Colin a good run and to compete with captain swirl the batemans and jang was very surprising and pleasing. Had great battles with Colin and Phillip, happy With the result, if someone offered me tq and 3rd place in the final at the start of the night I'd have taken it as I never expected it. Colin was unlucky to miss out on tq, has clearly the faster car, just bad luck with lapped traffic. And who would of thought metallic orange was so popular!!??!!

Thank you to everyone, hope to see you all next time

Chur

Marty

maz_bop

Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:47 pm

That's because we haven't done the points yet Will

M Branz. "Bringing you the latest"
M Branz Ltd
www.mbranz.co.nz

Shagzternz1

Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:42 pm

Thanks to all who helped set up n clean up and run the event ...sorry for my complaint on the night DMaz...understand what you meant just didn't make sense at the time ....
things got a bit heated on the stands at times on the night in the heats i was in.....

Now .....i know im not the best driver...probably one of the worst at times....but... i am a clean racer and im still learning race lines, however i don't just dive bomb others on corners so that i get through the corner correctly...not sure if others can say the same judging by some of the incidents on the night....can honestly say i got bumped off line a few times in F1 which made for a frustrating night ...my lap times were shit but i was well placed in a couple of heats before getting bumped around
i think the racer who was swearing in some of the heats i was in knows what im talking about re the corner diving .....

Marshalling still needs improving....please watch your area of the track rather than the front runners....whether you are at the front of the pack or in last place we all deserve to be Marshall equally :)

other than that rant it was a great night...great to see good numbers n a few trying new classes including myself ...will certainly be the last time i run 3 classes...will be focusing on f1 n 12th going forward...time to put 10 to rest for now...
Mbranz
Counties
HRCCC
:twisted:

Damon S

Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:02 pm

You get to know who the regular stuka pilots are after a while and just drive accordingly.

• Information